The London-based gallery invited regional and international artists to showcase their deeply personal perceptions of modern inhibiting.
With hundreds of entries from across the Globe the resulting show offers the selected artists a prestigious platform for cultural integration and an exclusive opportunity to network with artists and critics in this genre.
The show, which will be split into two parts, will begin with the Private View on 14 February 2013. Here, you will get to meet some of the artists behind the works on show, which boasts to include sculpture, paintings, photographs, installations to name but a few.
Tina Reid’s work will be on display during Part 1 of the exhibition.
- Thursday 14 February 2013 – Private view at Tokarska Gallery, 6pm-8pm
- Saturday 23 February 2013 – Performance night 6-9pm. Music provided by Young Zen
- 14 Feb 2013 – 24 Feb 2013 Exhibition will be open to the public Thur – Sat 12pm – 7pm
- Thursday 7 March 2013 – Private view will be held at Tokarska Gallery, 6pm-8pm
- Saturday 9 March 2013 – Performance night: 6-9pm. Music provided by Mark Beazley
- 7 Mar 2013 – 17 Mar 2013 Exhibition will be open to the public Thur – Sat 12pm – 7pm