fbpx

Our Story

Over the Years

1957
Founded

  • The Digswell Arts Trust was founded in 1957 by Henry Morris, the revolutionary educationalist, and inaugurated by Lady Mountbatten on 29th May 1959
1984
Attimore Hall Barn

  • In 1984 the Trust moved to Attimore Hall Barn, near Welwyn Garden City, where it resided until 2006
1993
Farmhouse

  • In 1993, Stevenage Borough Council kindly agreed to lease Fairlands Valley Farmhouse to the Trust
2011

Fenners Building

  • In 2011 the Trust opened a new flagship studio facility in Letchworth at the Fenners Building
  • Read more